Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Gift Idea

I was sorting through some storage boxes in the garage yesterday. Seriously, yesterday. I found this in with a box of vases. Timing: impeccable. Perfect for Valentines Day!! Can't remember where it came from or when or why it was being stored, but it seems like the EFL proofreader was asleep during this production shift. Meh, socks, shoes, foot coverings, whatever...I also like the odd and unnecessary space between "socks" and the exclamation point. It even comes in a nice white giftbox. Who is deserving of this gem?!?! (silence)...

4 comments:

Queen B said...

wow....

this is creative
-or-
this is a disaster

:)

Kim Thomas said...

I'm surprised i didn't find this in my closet.

Diane said...

Too funny.

Jane said...

I vote Marco