Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Did You Just Order $100 Workout Pants?!?!?

Lucy athletic wear is maddeningly good. They have great t-shirts, workout tops, shorts, and pants. Right now they are rolling out the perfect core pant, which cost $98 full retail. And I had sticker shock over the $88 price tag on the Hatha yoga pants. Now they up the ante straight to the $100 mark?!!? Come ON, they're PANTS. I can't really justify that expenditure unless I wear them day in/day out, to the gym, and sleep all night in the very same PANTS!

But the website is tempting, promising "body alignment" "reforming" and "compression." with a convincing graphic.  With price points like these, I have to save up a month's worth of gym paychecks....just to have something to wear for the classes I teach. Irony? Maybe...but how much are reforming and compression worth, anyway?

3 comments:

Queen B said...

hmmmmmmm. For $100, they sure better be working out for me!

Diane said...

I am all about the compression.

Jane said...

$100 oh dear