Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

In Memoriam

 This one goes out to KiddieKandids, where I had about 98% of my kids portraits taken between 2003 and 2009. Last month they closed over 180 stores and filed for bankruptcy. We probably went there about 50 times over the past 7 years. Their photographers wouldn't give up until I admitted defeat . . . their servers hold many many images of my kids -- too many favorites to post here. One of the most memorable series was kind of an accident, and turned into a hilarious Christmas card in 2007:

I hope maybe they'll emerge from bankruptcy in some form...sniff sniff.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Havent been there any years :/

love this card :)

Andrea said...

Great Great card. Hopefully they will be able to pull out of their difficulties, not that I have a need to have kids pictures taken, but you never know.

Queen B said...

that is so sad! totally love the card :(

Kim Thomas said...

I did not know this! I have been several times too.