Thoughts and photos by Lois. It's supposed to be funny, or thought-provoking, or both.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Dude, Where's Your Car?!?!

One day I came out of Target and started trying to pop the trunk and put my bags in the car. No response. I hit the remote again. Nothing. Trunk stays locked. Look again at the car -- oh, it's someone else's silver Honda Civic Hybrid with the blue sky license plate, parked nose to nose with mine. On closer inspection, I see this other owner was a bigger spender and sprung for pinstripes.  Silly me, forgot I parked facing south. The silver Honda Civic Hybrid rules for me and so many many others -- sometimes it's hard to find my particular one.

4 comments:

Queen B said...

that's hilarious - so something I would do...

Jane said...

Me too :)

Kim Thomas said...

Doesnt happen to me on my car but constantly on my moms

Jenn Ann said...

I think it's part of being a Honda owner...